• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Angie Bunnymadhouse - U/D back from the vets

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I would let you see our gorgeous girlie today

Talking to Cookie through the fence

Flopsy005x2.jpg

Just looking pretty

Flopsy010x2.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
We are back from the vets with our gorgeous girlie and Paula has fallen hook, line and sinker for her, Flopsy was out on the floor and following Paula everywhere demanding nose rubs:lol: :lol: :lol:, Paula gave her a good check over and her spey scar is brilliant, her ear is good but we still need to give her antibiotics for the time being and she has to go back next week she also wants to monitor her eyes but it's looking good for her, I can start bonding anytime now so will give it a go with Rupert and see what happens

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

We are back from the vets with our gorgeous girlie and Paula has fallen hook, line and sinker for her, Flopsy was out on the floor and following Paula everywhere demanding nose rubs:lol: :lol: :lol:, Paula gave her a good check over and her spey scar is brilliant, her ear is good but we still need to give her antibiotics for the time being and she has to go back next week she also wants to monitor her eyes but it's looking good for her, I can start bonding anytime now so will give it a go with Rupert and see what happens

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

brill ... did you get her notes from our vets .. :wave:

Awwwww I missed this too Theo!!! :shock: :oops:

I am so pleased that Flopsy is settled with you - fingers crossed she falls in love with Rupert :love:

Don't forget piccies ;) :D

Back