• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New dates for March Volunteering at Windwhistle Rescue, near Glos UD 60

raine

Warren Veteran
We are going back to Alice's for our second planned day. I have the following confirmed members:

Raine
Hurricanhoney
Zizi
Teflonshadow
Lucemarbles
Mazda
Bunlover
Terri Louise 177

Candiflare is in India, so cant make this one

It would be great if some other members could pop along and roll up their sleeves and also to meet up with other RU members for an Xmas get together.
If you can add to our numbers, please post.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I will have to wait until the day to see if I can come as will depend on if I need to go to Wales to see my mam.
sue:wave:

I might be able to come to this!
I'm going back to Essex with my horse on the 11th, but he may have to go back on the 4th so I'll confirm within the next few days if I can do this :)

I want to come *stamps foot* stupid exams!!! Will definately be going early January though, if anyone wants to join me then :wave:

I'll give Dianne everything to take to Alices when I drop my buns off. Would anything in particular be helpful? Bin bags? Hay?

Can I suggest to all volunteers that you still keep Sunday pencilled in your diary. On Friday/Sat we will see what the weather is like for everyone, for travelling and working, and make a decision as to whether to continue with Sunday or defer until the snow has subsided.

Ah I'd really like to come, but I might be a bit fat and useless...

Can I see how I'm feeling nearer the time? If my back isn't hurting I'll come along... getting a bit bored of sitting at home, and Mr Fluff could probably use a break from my incessant chatter and listening to the washing machine...

I have a feeling we may have to postpone if the snow doesn't go away :( I've been going to work by bus every day the paths are absolutely lethel.

I have a feeling we may have to postpone if the snow doesn't go away :( I've been going to work by bus every day the paths are absolutely lethel.

Some of the roads in the FoD arent so good either :-/ How frustrating!! Forecast keeps saying more snow, I havent seen any here yet, but I know Coleford has had plenty :(

Back