• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

xmas ideas?

winnies angel

Mama Doe
Help....
Well I normally have huge list but I'm stuck this year what can I get bunsies?
They all have a new bed (a car, chair and bed) they all have a treat ( carrot roll, tree and bell)
I get them raisons and nuts for there stockings and there big pressie is always a talk with a friend to see what they want etc and any moans that they wont tell mummy about.
What are you getting yours?
xxx

I don't get mine anything but ask for my parents to get me stuff for the bunnies (a mix of practical and fun- so like vaccinations, and then things like litter trays, bowls, etc, and then toys and such). I'd much prefer they get anything like that instead of me.

I'm not getting anything big this year as they have tunnels and hideouts already. I'm getting them all a new willow basket, willow balls and willow carrots they love, there usual treats and some hay cookies and apple branches. Treat hay, of course. I have started making some crackers with brown paper and put some bits in. Also going to get some dried apple which they love and other dried herbs. I think thats it :lol:

They've got stockings from Bunnymadhouse and also I've got a willow basket from Teflonsshadow will probably need to get another couple.

Back