• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female bun wanted.

cloughie

Banned
Hi :wave:

I have got a neutered male/ female pair, Pebbles and Roxy - both are just over a year old and are dwarf lops. They have a 4x4 playhouse with a 6x4 attached run set up.

I would love to rehome a bun to bond with my pair...Pebbles and Roxy are both very sweet natured and extremely friendly buns and I believe that they would get on great with a bun of a similar nature.

Ideally I would like to rehome a female mini or dwarf lop (got a soft spot for them :love:) who has a friendly nature...as my buns are very laid back I don't think that bonding a dominant bun would work.

I appreciate that some rescues believe that my set up is too small to accomodate 3 buns, however, I have recieved feedback from some rescues to say that it would be suitable.

If anyone can help me find a sweet lil girly for my pair then please let me know...I live in the Essex area and have my own transport :)

Thank you

If

Both my most local rescues are closed/ closing (Little Angels and Starlights) :lol:. The recue where I got Roxy from doesn't spay or vaccinate their buns...not to bothered about the vaccs but a bun would need to be spayed :)

Hey Louise...I have just replied to your PM...sorry :(

Back