• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie....who was paralysed just a few months ago.....

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
.....just jumped over the babygate! :shock:

He has little strength in his back legs still (and hops wonkily) so it was quite a shock to see him fling himself over the gate! :shock::shock:

(I shut him up when we're eating.) ....He's now sharing Oliver's raisin wheats. :roll::lol::lol:

Hurrah for Eddie! :love: I trust he is none the worse? :wave:

He's fine! (I do worry about him jumping big heights because of his back! :roll:) Just going to have to shut the door when we eat. Other than meal times it's open, so no risk there. :)

He's fine! (I do worry about him jumping big heights because of his back! :roll:) Just going to have to shut the door when we eat. Other than meal times it's open, so no risk there. :)

That's good!:thumb: Bunny backs are a worry ... when Spenser stands up on his tip-toes to climb up the mesh in hope of a treat his back sort of curves in a rather alarming way. :shock:

Eeeek, it's good that he feels so energetic, but it must be a huge worry at the same time. :shock: :)

Back