• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got my babies home from bonding :) **Pic Heavy**

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
I collected my girl Jaki and her new Husbun Max from Debbie's (Collielover) today and thanfully they are succesfully bonded!! Thanks so much to Debbie for doing a wonderful job. Here are the gorgeous new couple in their brand new home!!

Our new home!!

145.jpg

144.jpg

142.jpg

Nom nom this new hay is yummy!

141.jpg

Cuddles with mummy

140.jpg

Having fun with my new toys

138.jpg

Last couple of photo's in Debbie's

136.jpg

133.jpg

:wave::wave: Oh wow, that's made my day, so nice to see Princess Jaki with her Prince :love::love: I got a brilliant large supposed to be a storage box with a lid but i use it as a litter tray in the range for my pair, the sides are a bit higher but, they easily jump in and out so they can sit in together, really big choice of colours too:love:

Last edited:
Awww, my niece and my new nephew :):)

The room looks great. Lee's homemade hutch fits in the space perfectly.

I think that lino is the same as mine.

Canny wait to come and meet the new addition.

Awww, my niece and my new nephew :):)

The room looks great. Lee's homemade hutch fits in the space perfectly.

I think that lino is the same as mine.

Canny wait to come and meet the new addition.

:lol: I have some lino like that aswell it's really nice and warm and has a bit of grain in it so not as slippy:)

Thanks for all your comments!
It seems like the new addition is a bit of a houdini hardly got a wink of sleep last night from having to go in and put him back in the run! Does anyone know where I can get the NIC cubes from and a cheapish price? don't need that many just about 5 or 6 I think x

Lovely pics! :love: Especially like the cuddle photo - I only get cuddles when Spenser is ill. :roll:

I don't give him any other option lol. He is so tiny and he just sits there for ages letting you snuggle into him. My Jaki is just the same but only with mummy :) x

Nice to see them settleing in .....Think they make a hansom couple sorry to see them go to tell the truth .I love Jakes attuide a right little diva

Thanks guys!!
I'm suprised your sad to see them go Debbie they are a proper handful espesh little Max who keeps on escaping!! Didn't get a winks sleep last night lol x

Lol they were fun to have ..Now to do a couple of my own bondings this week ..I do miss them all to tell the truth but I am so happy when I see them all go to there forever home.

Hows the both of them tonight ..And as for max escaping it was Jake I couldn't keep in here .I am sure she had a magic wand to escape here

Soooooo glad I saw this!! How lovely to see them together and what a lovely new home Max has! I grew really fond of him, and miss him like mad, but am so happy now to see him all happy and loved.

I've had a **** week, and this was just great!

Little horror for escaping all the time though :lol: Maybe he was trying to find you for more cuddles :lol:

Back