• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Smoo a vacuum cleaner or a dog? She's certainly not a rabbit!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I just had to pry open her mouth and retrieve a bit of prawn cracker and some rice. :shock:

She's now searching the carpet in a methodical way for more tit bits.

She's a pest! We have friends round on a Wednesday night and she knows this, so she sits under the chairs and waits for people to drop food. And she's just climbed in my friends bag and tried to eat his pastie!

She's just as bad with hay though. When I clean out the litter tray she climbs in it before I have a chance to put it back and starts nomming. And she waits outside the closed door while Grim eats his soggies and 'sneaks' in at any chance to 'help' him. :roll:

She's food obsessed. It doesn't help that I have to feed them separately because there are times when Grim is eating and she's not so she gets quite jealous. But as Grim only eats pellets I can't feed them together because she just eats all his food and gets fat.

Oh dear, what a difficult dietary regime for you to manage. :? I am giggling at the thought of Smoo sitting under a chair gazing hopefully in case of largesse from your guests. :lol: You should get them to bring a healthy treat for her so that she is distracted ... but that would spoil her fun. :lol:

:lol::lol:Ted was the same when we first got him. The first weekend I had to take a curry sauce covered chip out of his mouth :lol::lol: He also used to climb over you for branflakes and had a sneaky lick of a vino bottle

tedbranflakesvsmall.jpg

teddywinevsmall.jpg

:lol::lol::love:

Hehe, Grim will do anything for bread and climbs all over us. Smoo is a little more discreet. Well she thinks she's being discreet. :lol:

:oops:our mr buttons is terrible for food:oops::roll: yesterday he helped himself to a malteaser:oops: today as i was not quick enough to dish up his breakfast ,he went to the cats bowl and helped himself to their mix .then proceeded to go into the piggies pens , when they were being cleaned out, and eat their leftovers from last night:oops:at least we know if hes ever ill :roll:

Back