• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet shops - do they advise to keep buns indoors over winter if bought now?

chelle

Warren Veteran
as heading really....I was wondering today if anyone bought a bunny at this time of year - surely they should be advised to keep them indoors as they wouldnt have their winter coats yet?

I was quite shocked at the thought that probably not!:?
I think I might contact some pet shops & ask them.....

No, because they don't give a stuff, so long as they sell a rabbit they don't care:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Theres a lovely little store near us that does, although the bunny was alone :( she said we are only selling him as a house bun as its winter :)

When I bought Bunsk in september, P@H told me to keen him inside until spring.

oh well that is encouraging! I dont recall being told that with my 2 girlies....but I knew the guy so maybe he treated me more like a friend than a customer who wouldnt know....

Im really pleased to hear that:D

I'm trying to remember what I was told with Smudge. I do remember asking the question but can I remember the reply? (rhetorical question cos obviously i can't :p)

well Im going to ask at one near me - Ive not seen any signs so will just ask what they advise. Bit funny really as I think its the manager - he now greets me whenever he see's me! The staff also ask how my rabbits are & I tell them within hearing of any surrounding customers who generally are looking at rabbits...:lol: people have followed me round the shop to ask me stuff whichis nice...dont always have the medical answers but can definatly give them direction to rabbit savvy people.

I would have thought if P@h have signs in some shops - they should all have them?:?

Back