• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gonna buy some pressies for buns.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... just cause I love them!!!

Think I'll get something squashy for the kitchen for them to play in when they run in and I can look at it and pretend they live in all the time when their out in their condo! And some nice hay, and maybe a toy!!

Anybody bought anything interesting for their buns lately?

..... just cause I love them!!!

Think I'll get something squashy for the kitchen for them to play in when they run in and I can look at it and pretend they live in all the time when their out in their condo! And some nice hay, and maybe a toy!!

Anybody bought anything interesting for their buns lately?

When do I ever stop getting things for my buns???:lol::oops::oops::oops:

Ooooh, I got lovely new hay and fenugreek crunchies, and a willow ball and one for the piggeis oh and ready grass as a treat for pigs and buns alike!! What fun!! Wish I had more money!!! :D

I missed a parcel when I was out today, and poor Spenser will have to wait until tomorrow for his latest samples of posh hay and a chill and chew mat. Not sure where it will go though, as its former spot is now taken up by his fleece blankie. :D

I missed a parcel when I was out today, and poor Spenser will have to wait until tomorrow for his latest samples of posh hay and a chill and chew mat. Not sure where it will go though, as its former spot is now taken up by his fleece blankie. :D

Put the fleecie blankie inside the box:lol:

Back