• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy and Zero snuggling

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
IMG00302-20101122-1310.jpg

Lucy and Zero like to pretend they are such tough cookies and never snuggle but when they think I'm not looking they're snuggle monsters :D I had to crawl across the floor to get this pic :lol::lol:

IMG00305-20101123-1258.jpg

And here Lucy is standing in her food bowl, with Zero in a headlock, having a drink. No, I don't know why either :roll: we have tried putting the bottle lower but she still does it, every time he sees she wants a drink he comes over. No idea why the food bowl either :roll::lol:

Very sweet! I'v seen Benson drinking from the bottle before with Lola licking the drips off his chin!!

How's the new little Gerbil?

Aww, bless them! Spenser often puts his paws in his water bowl in his rush to reach a newly-filled pellet dish, or he catches a whiff of fenugreek crunchie as I approach the hutch. :roll:The look of disgust when he realises he has wet paws is really quite funny. :lol:

Aww, bless them! Spenser often puts his paws in his water bowl in his rush to reach a newly-filled pellet dish, or he catches a whiff of fenugreek crunchie as I approach the hutch. :roll:The look of disgust when he realises he has wet paws is really quite funny. :lol:

I tried mine with a water bowl a few days ago and Harvey jumped in it :shock: he kept trying to shake it off like a dog :roll::lol:

I tried mine with a water bowl a few days ago and Harvey jumped in it :shock: he kept trying to shake it off like a dog :roll::lol:

I wish Spenser would take a bottle, as I think they are less prone to freezing on cold nights. But he won't. Even although I bought him one exactly the same as he had in his previous home. :roll:

I wish Spenser would take a bottle, as I think they are less prone to freezing on cold nights. But he won't. Even although I bought him one exactly the same as he had in his previous home. :roll:

ah buns are so awkward. Mine are too messy for bowls! They have them sometimes when they're ill and just see it as a challenge to fill them with rubbish

ah buns are so awkward. Mine are too messy for bowls! They have them sometimes when they're ill and just see it as a challenge to fill them with rubbish

And toys! Spenser has a habit of putting balls etc. in his water dish when he has finished playing with them for the night. I have become rather mean and now all his toys are downstairs and his water bowl upstairs.

And toys! Spenser has a habit of putting balls etc. in his water dish when he has finished playing with them for the night. I have become rather mean and now all his toys are downstairs and his water bowl upstairs.

:lol::lol: oo that's very strict of you. If I do anything like that they make a point of moving things. I know I'm not the boss in this house :lol:

Back