• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange

bugsbunnylover

Warren Scout
This may sound like im going mad however Barney seems to be eating/chewing but he is not eating anything:?
I have even checked in his mouth and i cant see anything:?
I put veg down for him as he goes to eat any veg straight away he went over excited but didnt touch it.

He has hay with him all the time but he never eats alot of it but not like him not to go straight for the veg,ill go and take him a carrot up and see if he fancys that:love:

does sound like dental problems/pain, casper does this just before or after dental, did he just have a visual check up? when casper had his dental last time, they could not see anything visual as it was his back molars, so for his check up he seemed fine but it was a few days after i noticed he needed to be checked and not untill they put them under they can have a good look a the back teeth :)

Back