• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who needs expensive toys...

cloughie

Banned
My two seemed to enjoy my cardboard boxes creation :)

Hellooooooo..?

DSC04876.jpg

HELLO :D

DSC04878.jpg

Peeky-boooo

DSC04892.jpg

DSC04891.jpg

I'm coming to get you

DSC04896.jpg

PAH! no pellets...me iz not happys

DSC04903.jpg

We likes it mummeh fankoo's :hi:

DSC04887.jpg

Thank you :) they appreciated it so much they left me a nice lil pressie in the middle of the tunnel...I love it when they show their appreciation with poop :lol::roll:

:lol: Riley is the same. :roll:
At least they don't bring the kind of presents cats do. My cat brings the odd bird in sometimes. :(

What goregous buns, they seem to be loving the box :love:
Its always the simpliest well thought toys that are most loved :)

:lol::lol:...modify or destroy? ;)

When does 'modify' become 'destroy' is an interesting question. I once went out to the hutch to find a fairly large cardboard box literally shredded. Spenser was sitting on top of hundreds of tiny pieces, all fluffed out and looking rather like a nesting hen! He wasn't at all pleased when I tried to tidy up. :no:

When does 'modify' become 'destroy' is an interesting question. I once went out to the hutch to find a fairly large cardboard box literally shredded. Spenser was sitting on top of hundreds of tiny pieces, all fluffed out and looking rather like a nesting hen! He wasn't at all pleased when I tried to tidy up. :no:

My theory is that its modify when ya look at the item and tut whilst thinking 'I give it 2 more days *SIGH*' and destroy is when ya picking up all the lil pieces and putting them into the bin :lol:

Thanks for the idea! I have those same tunnels and never thought of connecting them to their box houses like that!
I'm going to get on it! The buns will be thrilled! :p

Back