• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafe prices

weeble

What is the cheapest place people have seen them?

Also how long do they last for eg mine are two years old now at what point do I need to replace them?

I think the cheapest place is still VetUK.

How long they last depends on how you use them. If you take them outdoors I think they don't last very long because of the severe changes in temperature.

Oh sorry I meant as in how long before they stop staying hot and need replacing. thank you for the pointer

I think I am going to experiment with heating some bricks up after consulting with capel on heating temperatures and times :D

Will do - I think my rabbits are turning into guinea pigs :lol:

Need to buy some clean new bricks first though - they are only 30p in b and q so that wont break the bank

Is that what Hilda uses for her buns?

I might get a snuggle safe. Although the big shed is great for space etc it is not as warm as their wendy house was with the two tubular heaters I had. Could do with getting them set up again too.

Is that what Hilda uses for her buns?

I might get a snuggle safe. Although the big shed is great for space etc it is not as warm as their wendy house was with the two tubular heaters I had. Could do with getting them set up again too.

Yes although she said it was more to stop the water freezing and that the buns werent bothered by the cold. That said neither are mine really I just worry

Zooplus have them on offer at the min. I've never oredered before so got the 10% discount and free delivery so got two for £30

Back