• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lionhead/dutch rabbits

neenee

Warren Scout
Does anyone have this cross breed? Im sure neela (rainbow bunny) had dutch in her somewhere and she has always reminded me of the dutches, she was tiny!
Id love to see pics :love:

I think fudgeypop might have a bit of both in him

Photo019-2-1.jpg

Louise (LouiseandGus) adopted a bun from me who had a fluffy lionhead mane, the ears/size of a nethie, and markings of a black and white dutch :love: called Dinky. Maybe she will see this and add a photo of the naughty man!

I think fudgeypop might have a bit of both in him

Photo019-2-1.jpg

soooo cute :love: I aww'd out loud! Neela had kind of stripes down her back like that :) There is a rabbit on here i drool over, i think her name is mittens? Shes a lop with black and white face,looks like she has dutch in her but she is my perfect bun :love: come forward if you own a mittens :lol: i would like to bunny nap her!

Mittens came from me as well ;)

Maybe I am hogging all the dutch x fluffies :lol:

haha weird! Im always looking at your website ( :oops: ) and i notice you always have gorgeous rabbits! All rabbits are gorgeous obviously, but hopefully you know what i mean :p Exceptional would be a better word :)

Back