• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deliverd just in time!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Orderd these on Sunday as I heard on the weather by wednesday it really would be getting cold, and they came this morning :) got 3 sheets(3pack) for 10 pound+pnp 6ft by 8ft, 6ft by 6ft, and 6ft by 4ft :) so gona have nice warm rabbits and guinea blobs! xx

bad pic, it was dark

154608_1748780237949_1192116864_1994888_4713072_n.jpg

x

That does seem good value, well done being organised, have you put a blanky or duvet under the tarp aswell, that works well I believe providing you allow for air circulation, they'll be nice and dry and snug :wave:

That does seem good value, well done being organised, have you put a blanky or duvet under the tarp aswell, that works well I believe providing you allow for air circulation, they'll be nice and dry and snug :wave:

yep they have an old curtain and bin bags undeneth, cos they used to have just curtains and bin bags to protect from rain but not so much cold, so now thought its cold enough for tarp

yep they have an old curtain and bin bags undeneth, cos they used to have just curtains and bin bags to protect from rain but not so much cold, so now thought its cold enough for tarp

Yes I agree, especially as you say if we get snow, apparently the snow sitting on top of the tarpaulin will insulate aswell providing it doesn't soak through to the hutch, bit like an igloo effect I suppose.:wave:

Yes I agree, especially as you say if we get snow, apparently the snow sitting on top of the tarpaulin will insulate aswell providing it doesn't soak through to the hutch, bit like an igloo effect I suppose.:wave:

yhh my mum mentiond that, that if it snows they will be wamer than if it dosen't ha! already brought one of my buns, smartie in, cos he didnt seem to moult into his winter coat, and also hasn't put his winter weight on, and he was feeling cold to the core most mornings. but think the others will be okay with all that and loads of straw and hay :) x

Ohh, I need some new tarp as I have ripped mums BBQ cover one on the corners of the hutch from when I lift it up and down. Great bargain! :thumb:
Where did you get these from?

yhh my mum mentiond that, that if it snows they will be wamer than if it dosen't ha! already brought one of my buns, smartie in, cos he didnt seem to moult into his winter coat, and also hasn't put his winter weight on, and he was feeling cold to the core most mornings. but think the others will be okay with all that and loads of straw and hay :) x

Yes should be, Snugglesafe's are really good, bit expensive if you need to buy a few but, you just pop them in the Microwave and slide under hay, they are nice and warm for really bitter nights. I read aswell you can heat ordinary housebricks in the oven or on a rayburn etc and they stay warm for a while too.

Yes should be, Snugglesafe's are really good, bit expensive if you need to buy a few but, you just pop them in the Microwave and slide under hay, they are nice and warm for really bitter nights. I read aswell you can heat ordinary housebricks in the oven or on a rayburn etc and they stay warm for a while too.

yhh i did look at them, but i would need about, 5 so its to expensive right now, but maybe by next year lol, i like the idea of the house brick!!

Good Idea

wow cheap buy i thinking i may buy because i put old towels over the hutch and in hte morning they go all stiff because of the ice and are hard to change into any other shape while tarpulin will not do this

wow cheap buy i thinking i may buy because i put old towels over the hutch and in hte morning they go all stiff because of the ice and are hard to change into any other shape while tarpulin will not do this

yhh mine have had curtains and bin bags mainly for the wind, but not its cold the need more warmth!

Back