• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocket...

Thankyou. I'm on the look out for cheap veg to get Riley as I want to add a wider range into his diet.
Ohh, that is very usefull, will have to bookmark it :wave:

remember to introduce new things slowly so he doesn't get an upset tum :wave:

Yeah I am slowly introducing cauliflower at the moment. Still haven't got round to buying any rocket yet :lol: :oops:

Have a look on the reduced/woops section when you're food shopping as well I got loads of rosemary half price and a massive bag of brussel sprouts for 20p the other day :wave: some supermarkets will give you stuff I've heard but I've never been brave enough to ask :oops:

Have a look on the reduced/woops section when you're food shopping as well I got loads of rosemary half price and a massive bag of brussel sprouts for 20p the other day :wave: some supermarkets will give you stuff I've heard but I've never been brave enough to ask :oops:

A few people have mentioned asking for left over veg at the market or at a veggie shop but I don't think I would be able to ask. Will have to get my sister to ask for me :lol: x

Back