• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would anyone try this hay? U/D

Id snap it up. Noone seems to have hay around here, i just hope the place where i keep my horse will keep selling them to me.

I never thought about getting it off ebay!

£2.30 per kg is a touch expensive for meadow hay especially as you can see its just farm bales from the picture :shock:

so no i dont think i would unless i was really desperate.

i used to pay £2.79 for 1.8kg admittedly i needed to add postage to that too but it was good dust extracted stuff :love:

from the pet express you can get a 21kg bale delivered for £21.98 so if i was buying online i think i would stick with that.

I have already purchased now :oops: I normally get hay free from my mom as she has horses so buys loads of big bales but he doesn't like this batch but she has a new batch on order just thought it would do for in between didn't really think about complex stuff like price per kilo :lol: just wanted to check with rabbity experts that it looked ok :wave:

I guess if its hard to get in your area you may as well give it a go. It is a bit pricey. I would worry about what they are providing it in. It looks like bin liners - so I would have something of your own to store it in. Hope your bunny like it x

I guess if its hard to get in your area you may as well give it a go. It is a bit pricey. I would worry about what they are providing it in. It looks like bin liners - so I would have something of your own to store it in. Hope your bunny like it x

Yeah when it arrives I shall put it straight in my sacks from dust free, I was concerned about it being in plastic too but no one mentioned it so I asumed it was ok :)

Just to let you know hay arrived in a box (better as advertised as in plastic) and its lovely very green and stalky - just letting you know i know its pricey but worth it in my opinion, also ordered the samples from galens garden to see what they have on offer :D

Back