• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought they were meant to be asleep...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...at this time of the day.

They bloody well normally are :lol:

Instead, i have two (well, one and one in training) pshycho bunnies tearing up my living room and hallway :lol:

Biscuit is seriously 'on one' and Ginger is following suit.

:lol::lol:

My Bunsk never sleeps... Well I have never seen him alseep!!

Yeah so much for most active at dawn and dusk. If you bring Baby in at night to jump she just finds somewhere dark and flops out :lol:

Louie's definately not asleep either!

Just had half an hour of mad garden dashing followed by a quick chuck the cats food bowl around :roll:

Mine are all eating :roll: as usual. Eat and sleep and pester me for more food is generally the order of the day with my 4.

B&G were snoozing udner the radiator in their new free-range zone earlier :love:

I didnt get pics though, they moved too quickly.

Normally, before bonding, Biccy was asleep 10am -> 4pm most days with a few mad moments in between.

Now, they both seem to sleep between 4pm and 6pm and other times are spent eating and being nut cases!

B&G were snoozing udner the radiator in their new free-range zone earlier :love:

I didnt get pics though, they moved too quickly.

Normally, before bonding, Biccy was asleep 10am -> 4pm most days with a few mad moments in between.

Now, they both seem to sleep between 4pm and 6pm and other times are spent eating and being nut cases!

Oh bless. Yes they definitely collude to create mischief!

Oh bless. Yes they definitely collude to create mischief!

i heard banging earlier.

Ran downstairs. Biscuit ran to the other end of the corridor/hallway and periscoped at me, i thought "Eh? Why you doing that?" looked right and there was Ginger, with my trainer in her mouth! :shock: :lol:

i heard banging earlier.

Ran downstairs. Biscuit ran to the other end of the corridor/hallway and periscoped at me, i thought "Eh? Why you doing that?" looked right and there was Ginger, with my trainer in her mouth! :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i heard banging earlier.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes, double trouble :p

As a little aside, I love it when my lops run around and their little ears go up and down. :love::love::love: (Mine always do a few laps with spring green in their mouths before eating it - it's a ritual)

:lol::lol::lol:
I haven't seen Jenson sleep either, he does the whole floppy bunny thing and sometimes chills in his run now as well as his cage which is good. The other day he could barely keep his eyes open, he's like a kid, doesn't want to sleep in case he misses something!

I think he must sleep when I'm not looking!

I also get, sitting there looking at me, especially if I'm up the kitchen end of the room as if I'm going to get him more food, honestly, he act like he doens't get fed even though he has regular feeding times and a constant supply of hay!

Back