• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi RU! I have an annoucement!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Hi RU!:wave: Its me Marble here!

I have some very exciting news!:D

After 2 attempts by lovely Auntie Helen to bond me with Lymington bun, Lara we finally fell in love and married last week.:love:

Mummy showed me her pic on the computer and I liked a lot.
IMG_2348.jpg

In fact I liked so much when we first met I wouldnt stop with the humping and we had to be separated. This time I behaved much better and now we loves each other very much.

Here she is, she's beautiful!:love:
IMG_2403.jpg

Mummy has given her a new name and she is now called Molly. Here we are together.
IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

Mummy says we have to stay in our dog crate and puppy pen till the weekend and if we are still being good I can show Molly around the living room and I can show her the best places to get up to mischief.:D

Aha! there you are you lovely bunnies.

Glad mummy has put these pictures up. So lovely to see Molly in her new home - she won't believe her luck after where she came from.

So pleased Marble is behaving himself Becky and all is calm.

More pictures soon please!:D

aww hello Marble :wave: I remember seeing pics of you as a baby - you were soo cute - I cant believe how big youve got :shock:

Molly is very pretty, Im sure you are going to look after her really well :love:

Gorgeous couple. It's good to read of the other Lymington buns being happy. Furby is always pleased when I tell him:love:

Back