• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

bigbun

New Kit
Hello! I've just joined and stumbled upon this forum inviting me to introduce myself. In my desperation get help for my poorly bunny I have already posted in the wrong place and made a total fool of myself (true to form I'm afraid) but here I am regardless. Be kind, I'm a pc flunkie x

Hi Big Bun. I have just sent you a message in the original thread, and I didnt notice where it was until after I posted either!! :lol: Sorry mods!

In my desperation get help for my poorly bunny I have already posted in the wrong place and made a total fool of myself (true to form I'm afraid) but here I am regardless.

Pah, don't worry about it. :D I'm sure we've all done it at least once. :lol:

Lots of people browse by clicking on 'New Posts' and so don't tend to notice where something has been posted. But your post might be missed by somebody who can help but happens to visit only certain parts of the forum iswyim.

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Back