• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar is poorly again :( back to his usual self

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
he was fine yesterday morning, came home in the afternoon to find him collapsed in the run, he wouldnt get up, managed to pick him up and put him in his hutch, he kept laying down, then getting back up, same as when he had stasis before, tempted him with some goodies, but he refused, rang the vet, told me to take him in, they saw us straight away :)

he had no gut sounds and had abit of gas in his tummy, so she treated him for stasis.

managed to get him to munch abit last night not much. hes got two lots of meds to have and has had two doses so far.

this morning, he seems a little brigher, but not 100%

vibes for my big man :love: :love:

100_0575.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to see this - lots of vibes from this direction. :wave:

It's awful watching a bunny in stasis as they look so miserable. Good that Oscar seems a bit better this morning. Hope you have some of his favourite noms in stock to tempt him.

Sorry to see this - lots of vibes from this direction. :wave:

It's awful watching a bunny in stasis as they look so miserable. Good that Oscar seems a bit better this morning. Hope you have some of his favourite noms in stock to tempt him.

Yes. Luckily i am stocked up :)
I knew straight away what it was.
Vet gave him pain relief too which made me happy as i didnt have to ask, finally.

Back