• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy Bunny

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Last night I got sick of getting up and down constantly to herd Milo away from the cables so I made a wall. As you can see he is not amused by it :)

Bunny5.jpg

Bunny6.jpg

P.S can anyone tell me what breed he is. The pet shop told me a French lop but a few people have told me he is too small. He is 3 months old.

Awwww, you've spoilt his fun. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure on breed; it's always hard to judge size from photos, but he's very handsome. :love:

What a handsome lad! :love: He does look a bit dejected - that is some impressive bunny-proofing you have done there.

He looks about Biccys size now from the pictures, guaging on his size compared to other items.

Biccy is a dwarf lop and is 9 months old and hasnt grown for about 3 months now.

French Lop could be right, he looks similar in size to Loxxy's Loxxy, at about the same age i think.

I'm sure someone else will offer a better opinion than mine shortly :)

He's gorgeous though.

Btw, if you are trying to distract him from the TV, pen panels or NIC grids may help you if you dont want those big crates there all the time. Also, as a related side note - Biscuit could jump those crates withuot trying, but i dont know if Milo is a jumpy bun.

He looks about Biccys size now from the pictures, guaging on his size compared to other items.

Biccy is a dwarf lop and is 9 months old and hasnt grown for about 3 months now.

French Lop could be right, he looks similar in size to Loxxy's Loxxy, at about the same age i think.

I'm sure someone else will offer a better opinion than mine shortly :)

He's gorgeous though.

Btw, if you are trying to distract him from the TV, pen panels or NIC grids may help you if you dont want those big crates there all the time. Also, as a related side note - Biscuit could jump those crates withuot trying, but i dont know if Milo is a jumpy bun.

The crates are temporary until we can find something make an indoor run. I was looking at the mesh storage crates from B&Q but they are all out of stock.

He can probably jump over them but hasn't tried yet. Fingers crossed it stays like that.

The crates are temporary until we can find something make an indoor run. I was looking at the mesh storage crates from B&Q but they are all out of stock.

He can probably jump over them but hasn't tried yet. Fingers crossed it stays like that.

They sell them on amazon and ebay if that helps? :)

He's a gorgeous colour :)

They sell them on amazon and ebay if that helps? :)

He's a gorgeous colour :)

I have tried both but can't seem to find them. Maybe I am searching for the wrong thing. I'll go back now and try again.

I am not sure what colour that is. But he is beautiful and a LOT naughty.

Back