• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Donation

aerofine

Warren Scout
I have a 6 month old 4ft double hutch that I would like to donate to either a rescue or fosterers. The hutch is in very good condition, as it has been hardly used, due to my buns living in the shed. The hutch has never been outside. I know that it does not meet the required size, and this is why I do not want to sell to someone who will simply shove a bun in there. I was thnking if it was combined with an extra large run, it would be fine, or even adapted.

It would need to be collected as I do not own a van. I am based in Wigan. Please PM me.

Last edited:
I have a 6 month old 4ft double hutch that I would like to donate to either a rescue or fosterers. The hutch is in very good condition, as it has been hardly used, due to my buns living in the shed. The hutch has never been outside. I know that it does not meet the required size, and this is why I do not want to sell to someone who will simply shove a bun in there. I was thnking if it was combined with an extra large run, it would be fine, or even adapted.

It would need to be collected as I do not own a van. I am based in Wigan. Please PM me.

I should remove your phone number if I were you :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have contacted 2 local rescues already, one said that it was too far to collect (even though only 15 miles away) and the other has never got back in contact with me. I even offered it to a lady who takes in unwanted animals on another forum (reptile forum) and she has just messed me around as well.

I have this problem with my 2 old rescue 4ft hutches!

Im afarid if I keep them anty longer i'll end up rescuing some bunnies! :oops:

I have contacted 2 local rescues already, one said that it was too far to collect (even though only 15 miles away) and the other has never got back in contact with me. I even offered it to a lady who takes in unwanted animals on another forum (reptile forum) and she has just messed me around as well.

Have you tried Kayj at Bunny Hops in Bolton?, she always needs hutches

Back