• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for BB please.....

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
BB, my gorgeous big frenchie girl, is off to the vets in a few minutes.

I'm dreading it as I tend to dissolve in tears at the vets with BB (she's had lots of ops ) and I go in expecting the worst...

I suspect she either has an URI, otherwise it could be her heart (she was diagnosed recently with an irregular heart).
I might be paranoid but when she was in the garden yday it looked like she was holding her head higher than normal whilst resting.....

Vibes please that I'm just paranoid and BB is OK.

Thank you for the vibes:wave:.

Got to the vet and with the stress of the journey she was snorting like a train, but happily its an URI:D:D
She couldn't hear an irregular heart beat this morning at all either:D

The vet let me skip Baytril and get her straight onto Engemycin along with some Corvental.

Phew! So relieved:D

That's now three of them (all post VHD-vaccs) with similar symptoms.
My kitchen is starting to look like A&E in the morning with all the drugs:roll:.

I'm so pleased it was the least serious of all possibilities and hopefully BB is all well soon. :love::love:

BB is chilling on the sunny shelf in her shed with her husbun keeping an eye on her.

She said thanks for the good wishes:wave:

2010_0616Image0141.jpg

Last edited:
Sending vibes for quick recovery x

Had to look twice to see her little husbun! Thought he was a little cushion at first:love:

Back