• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my gorgeous essie

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
just looking through some pics - lib's fault - and i just neeeeed to show you all my beautiful tiny esme enjoying VERY fresh produce this year:love:
DSCF0417.jpg

:love::love::love:

I used to have some pretty flowers in pots..... Alfie and Bubbles have eaten them all. :cry: :lol:

flowers karen? what are they?? i had a variety of herbs in my pots - oh, i did have some nasturtiums too (cos i know essie loves those!).

you know how much fresh from the garden stuff we hoomans ate?? none:roll:

Essie is Eric's wifebun? She's very pretty. :love:

sadly no. their bond broke down firstly following a joint dental and after a while i tried the ultimate neutral territory thing (moved house - it was planned, not just for the buns, honest!) and it culminated in some nasty fighting. very sad but i now have 2 very happy house bunnies:love: (they're not spoilt at all:oops:). just not meant for each other i'm afraid:).

flowers karen? what are they??

I don't know.... it's been a long while since I actually saw any at ground level. :lol: The only safe ones are in baskets on the wall. :lol

Back in the summer, I planted a pot of herbs especially for the buns and they avoided it like the plague for a good month, then demolished the whole thing in about a week. :roll:

I don't know.... it's been a long while since I actually saw any at ground level. :lol: The only safe ones are in baskets on the wall. :lol

Back in the summer, I planted a pot of herbs especially for the buns and they avoided it like the plague for a good month, then demolished the whole thing in about a week. :roll:

:lol: eric will eat some of the herbs but only if i pick them and take them inside to him:roll: he won't eat grass:shock:

es will eat anything - even the pots i grow stuff in! (biodegradeable thingy stuff).

sadly no. their bond broke down firstly following a joint dental and after a while i tried the ultimate neutral territory thing (moved house - it was planned, not just for the buns, honest!) and it culminated in some nasty fighting. very sad but i now have 2 very happy house bunnies:love: (they're not spoilt at all:oops:). just not meant for each other i'm afraid:).

Ah, I see. As long as they are happy, that's the main thing - and a wee bit of spoiling is no bad thing (I hope!:oops:).

Ah, I see. As long as they are happy, that's the main thing - and a wee bit of spoiling is no bad thing (I hope!:oops:).

yeah, thats what i think. i'm at home all day so they both get lots of human attention. i was hoping to get a pal for es earlier this year but i had to put that on hold as after her last dental she was very poorly and i ended up with an £800 vets bill. worth it tho because i really thought i was going to lose her:love:

Back