• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mirrors?

Do rabbits like mirrors in their sheds, hutches etc..??

I've seen quite a few pics of peoples accomadation which have a mirrors hanging on the walls, do the bunnies look at themselves in them or what, sorry if this a stupid question :oops:

I have a mashive mirror wardrobe in my room, and whenever I have had buns living in there, they havent cared really:lol:
But, some of them do have a mirror toy with a bell and they like to play with that :)

Chiron loves my mirror! He periscopes and constantly runs back to it. Never though about having one in there shed though x

All of our accommodations have mirrors and most of the rabbits really seem to like looking at themselves. At the least, they are intrigued by the other rabbit looking at them.

In addition to that, I like them because they reflect more light into wendy houses and sheds and allow me to see the rabbits from an angle without having to walk right up and peer in. You can see around corners!

I had a mirror toy in there run but the sun used to shine on it and i was so worried that it would catch fire :oops: so i took it out

All of our accommodations have mirrors and most of the rabbits really seem to like looking at themselves. At the least, they are intrigued by the other rabbit looking at them.

In addition to that, I like them because they reflect more light into wendy houses and sheds and allow me to see the rabbits from an angle without having to walk right up and peer in. You can see around corners!

Oooo I hadn't thought of that! Where do you get your mirrors?

I have a couple of floor length mirrors and generally D&D aren't bothered by them. They do occassionally sit and look at themselves then hop up and lick their reflection and Daisy has teeth tested herself not in a biting way more in a curious testing way!

I have a couple of floor length mirrors and generally D&D aren't bothered by them. They do occassionally sit and look at themselves then hop up and lick their reflection and Daisy has teeth tested herself not in a biting way more in a curious testing way!

Awww! :love::love:

Back