• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a happy bunny! :)

abi2047

Mama Doe
Woohoo! Riley has been doing a few binkys because I have just given him cauliflower for the first time. I have only given him a few leaves and I will be introducing it slowly. Just want to double check, can rabbits eat the middle (white) bit as well? :oops: :?

Yeah, the middle bit is bunny safe :) Mine only like the leaves though! :roll::lol:

Thankyou. He ate a little of the leaves when I put them in his hutch but I left him to eat his dinner in private. Will see what remains are left in his bowl tomorrow morning :lol:

Thankyou. He ate a little of the leaves when I put them in his hutch but I left him to eat his dinner in private. Will see what remains are left in his bowl tomorrow morning :lol:

Just dust by the morning I should think! :lol: Mine don't often leave a single crumb of their veggies. 50p for a whole cauliflower's pretty good. :)

I was going to say was that from tescos? I've just ordered one in our next shop to try Oscar on as well as some cabbage, his first veggies :)
Seeing binky-ing bunny's is great, makes me smile every time :love:

Yes, Tesco have them on offer. ;)
Grab the bargain before the offer ends :wave:

Oooh, super! I'll have a look next time I get the groceries. :)

I work in a supermarket too and often do the late shift so I quite often pick up the reduced veggies at the end of the night for the bunnies. My fridge is rammed full with 19p cabbages at the moment :lol:

I get 50p cauliflowers from our local greengrocer sometimes. They are odd sizes and I always pick a small one as they tend to be nicer. Spenser eats it, although it usually gets left until last.

I've just been out to the hutch and Spenser was nomming a piece of cauliflower. I love the sound of his crunching. For some reason, he always takes the cauliflower out of the bowl and goes to eat it somewhere else. :?

the thing i hate about having indoor buns is.......................

the smell of cauliflower after it has been out of the fridge and half nibbled by the buns:shock: IT STINKS THE HOUSE OUT:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've just been out to the hutch and Spenser was nomming a piece of cauliflower. I love the sound of his crunching. For some reason, he always takes the cauliflower out of the bowl and goes to eat it somewhere else. :?

Riley does the same! He takes as much as he can grab and takes it off to his bedroom to eat it :roll: Means I have to pick bits of veg out of the hay in the morning! He also pushes his food bowl into the run once it is empty, doesn't make it easier for me as I have to take bricks off and the cover and the run roof just to get the food bowl, and then put them all back on again! :roll:
:lol: x

Might be a boy thing, chiron does this too, runs away with it so i dont steal it obviously :roll:

Riley does the same! He takes as much as he can grab and takes it off to his bedroom to eat it :roll: Means I have to pick bits of veg out of the hay in the morning! He also pushes his food bowl into the run once it is empty, doesn't make it easier for me as I have to take bricks off and the cover and the run roof just to get the food bowl, and then put them all back on again! :roll:
:lol: x

Be careful with the bricks - I dropped one on my finger last week and it was VERY sore! :shock:

Back