• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy's booked in AGAIN 3rd time lucky...

smoo

Mama Doe
....and I can't wait!!! This is Indy's third time at trying to get neutered. Big wishes for Big nuts!!!

he's been sitting up next to Luna's cage and licking her between the bars :love::love::love:

Just to add though, I asked about how much it would cost to get Alfies (GP) nails trimmed and it was £14 !!!!

that wasn't a typo it was FOURTEEN BLUDDY POUNDS!!

I kindly said you've got to be kidding me, i'll deal with his grumpy nibbles instead!!

Gosh - Spenser's last nail clip was a fiver! :D He was not overly co-operative either so we got our fiver's worth. :oops::roll:

GOOD LUCK INDY! Show the vet what you've got. ;)

Woo hoo - go for it Indy! No sucking those plums up ;)

That's what Spenser does. I've only seen his plums at the vet as he considers the region none of my business. :oops::lol: They don't look like plums at all - just two little red lines. As for Mr McFlurry's ... :shock:

last time he went in they put him under GA just incase he was holding him up but he wasn't ..

He's just my little nutted boy :love:

Back