• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed

bugsbunnylover

Warren Scout
Im going to be very honest with you guys and tell you that i used to breed rabbits to show and yes im waiting for you all to get cross.
I decided that im no longer going to breed as does not seem right to breed when lots of rabbits need loving homes.
All of my rabbits have been rehomed but have 3 rabbits left to be rehomed and if i cant find homes for them they will have to join my four house rabbits but i have one buck who i got from another breeder and he does not like to be touched and just runs off and im not sure if he would cope with our busy house which has 2 dogs,4 boys and 4 house rabbits.
Any advice would be fantastic:love:

Im going to be very honest with you guys and tell you that i used to breed rabbits to show and yes im waiting for you all to get cross.
I decided that im no longer going to breed as does not seem right to breed when lots of rabbits need loving homes.
All of my rabbits have been rehomed but have 3 rabbits left to be rehomed and if i cant find homes for them they will have to join my four house rabbits but i have one buck who i got from another breeder and he does not like to be touched and just runs off and im not sure if he would cope with our busy house which has 2 dogs,4 boys and 4 house rabbits.

I think that you have decided to stop breeding is really great well done :)

Is the boy neutered yet? If not could he be neutered and have a spayed girly friend to live outside with and just be a rabbit?

I think that you have decided to stop breeding is really great well done :)

Is the boy neutered yet? If not could he be neutered and have a spayed girly friend to live outside with and just be a rabbit?

Thankyou for being nice:love:
He is not neutered and has never been used for breeding,if i could find homes for them would be fantastic as we are moving to Germany next year and i dont think we could fit them all in the car.
We are having to put our pets in boarding for a week while we move across and then he is coming back to collect our two dogs and rabbits.
But if we need to i will take them to:love:

Thankyou for being nice:love:
He is not neutered and has never been used for breeding,if i could find homes for them would be fantastic as we are moving to Germany next year and i dont think we could fit them all in the car.
We are having to put our pets in boarding for a week while we move across and then he is coming back to collect our two dogs and rabbits.
But if we need to i will take them to:love:

I would suggest neutering him and in a few weeks once the hormones have settled getting him a spayed female friend. Even if you do rehome him I would get him neutered anyway to stop anyone else breeding from him. Be very careful when rehoming and vet potential homes to make sure they are good

I really hope they find good homes:love:
I not sure if im allowed to put them on here because at least i know they will be going to good homes :?

Definitely neuter your boy bun. He will re-home much easier then, probably be much calmer/happier/relaxed & it will prevent any accidental litters :D

i have no advise sorry :( i just wanted to say im sure no one will be cross :) the fact you have realised and stopped is brilliant news :) well done :thumb:

Back