• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why didn't anyone tell me this wouldn't work? more pics

sugarlump

Alpha Buck
Using this plant trough for a hay rack :lol::lol::lol:

TIGER- Qwik Sugar Mummehs comin! so u betta get outta there,cos shes gonna be mad.... Yews mite urt yewselfs.......

79ae9024.jpg

SUGAR- Oh Tiger wind ur neck in. We's only nomming......

a42530b2.jpg

TIGER- Zooooooooommmmmm Im tellin Im tellin........

113a3d49.jpg

TIGER- Mummehhhhhh Sugars been a bad girl!

af922b0e.jpg

She got in dere like dis n nommed all da hay like dat. nom nom nom....

931f6082.jpg

SUGAR- (whispers in ear) Oh Peppa remind me of why we wanted a guy around da place :roll:

d67b059a.jpg

PEPPA- Have you two quite finished? Can't a giwl get any bewty sleep awound ere???

69a01999.jpg

TIGER- Im sowwy Mummeh :( I won't do it again. Pwomise :love::love:

9de625f5.jpg

Last edited:
so adorable :love: it what my lot do too :lol:
Your accommodation is beautiful btw! Do they have a whole room? It looks like a little castle

so adorable :love: it what my lot do too :lol:
Your accommodation is beautiful btw! Do they have a whole room? It looks like a little castle

Oh glad im not on my own then,Im a bit worried that they will hurt themselves, but they get in and out o.k. might need a rethink :lol:

Thanks, glad you like it.. they live in the shed, you could say with me, cos im always in there :lol::lol::lol:

Oh glad im not on my own then,Im a bit worried that they will hurt themselves, but they get in and out o.k. might need a rethink :lol:

Thanks, glad you like it.. they live in the shed, you could say with me, cos im always in there :lol::lol::lol:

thats a shed?! hey i would live in there!! lol

I must say your set-up is the most superb set-up I've seen. May I have permission to steal photo's of your set-up when our website is up and running and to show to people enquiring about adoption, mind it might scare them away at how pretty it is ;)

This has always been my concern with metal hay racks. So long as there is no sharp edges or nothing they can impale themselves on then I don't see the harm ideally.

I must say your set-up is the most superb set-up I've seen. May I have permission to steal photo's of your set-up when our website is up and running and to show to people enquiring about adoption, mind it might scare them away at how pretty it is ;)

This has always been my concern with metal hay racks. So long as there is no sharp edges or nothing they can impale themselves on then I don't see the harm ideally.

Wow! It makes all the effort seem worthwhile to hear comments like that. thank you.
of course you can use the pics, If it inspires people to do something similar then thats fantastic. :D

Thanks for your advice, Ill keep my eye on it, and maybe look for something long enough for them to all get to, but shallower maybe :lol::lol:

Aww thank you. your stories are great! guess where I got the ideas from ;)

:D I don think they can get up to too much harm, though I have heard of legs getting stuck in hay racks :?
Also can they jump off the top? where Tiger is in the first pic?
Sorry I panic too much :oops:

p.s I also didnt realise it was a shed i thought they were in a room - its fab!! really clever!!

I would make sure that the hay rack is always stuffed really full with hay, the reason I say this is that one of mine got his back leg stuck between the wires as he jumped out and it was awful, he actually screamed in pain, we thought he had broken his leg but thankfully he hadn't. If it's hard to keep it full can you put a platform above it so they cannot get into the rack or put it up higher so that they can't jump into it any more?

Back