• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
a rabbit poop on the window sill in the conservatory :shock:

How on earth did it get there????

:lol::lol: the places I find hay is amazing - sometimes clothes come out of the washing machine with m:lol:eek:re hay than when they went in :oops:

:lol: louie the acrobat! who knows what he gets up to when you're not around.......

i found one of esme's a foot up the kitchen wall behind her tray - how embarrassing to admit that it was stuck in a cobweb:oops: really should do some of that 'housework' stuff....one day:D

:lol: louie the acrobat! who knows what he gets up to when you're not around.......

i found one of esme's a foot up the kitchen wall behind her tray - how embarrassing to admit that it was stuck in a cobweb:oops: really should do some of that 'housework' stuff....one day:D

Good grief :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

a rabbit poop on the window sill in the conservatory :shock:

How on earth did it get there????

:shock: Somebuns got a clever long aimed shooting bottom!:shock::lol::lol::lol:

in my (or esme's) defence, i think that as she flicked her heels as she jumped out of her tray, a stray one must've been caught on her feet:mrgreen:

I found one of Spenser's in my fleece pocket one day, and once there was a bit of hay in my tea. Hay has also turned up in the bath.

Back