• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pretty Mini Lop Girl

Hopper

Mama Doe
Lily is a sweet Mini lop rabbit doe who came into rescue after her owner moved house and left her behind. She was very thin bless her. Lily is still a little nervouse and trys to run and hide but she does like cuddles and nose rubs. Lily would make some lovely buck a great wifebun.. Lily is a picky eater and her pellet food is Allen & page which i have weaned her onto so she cannot be selective on the mix food. She doesnt really eat much hay and we are still encouraging her to eat it.. I actualy chop some up into semi long peices and mix it with the pellets. I also offer her hay cookies/biscuits.

Lily is spayed, vacced and chipped and sat waiting for some lovely rabbit loving family to come adopt her.

Nottingham.

If you are interested in adopting Lily please pm me or conact RACR on 05602383367 or 07853075956 or email racr@btinternet.com

lily1.jpg

Last edited:
aaaah bless her - she is so very pretty! She must have been so scared....aaah makes me wanna cuddle her!:love::love::love:

Back