• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly has tipped over my glass

and is lapping away at the dregs of my orange juice!! :lol:

Fresh orange on my carpet now, but oh well.

Shes been a housebun for just over a week now and shes started on my extension cable, dug a hole in the spare matress under my bed and shredded the edges of it!!

Shes such a sod, but i cant stay mad at her, shes going to get me into serious bother with the folks one of these days! :lol::love:

shes started on my extension cable, dug a hole in the spare matress under my bed and shredded the edges of it!!

and that's just what you know she has done, wait till you find out about the rest of it :lol::lol::lol:
Seriously though, I know what you mean. I let my two free range in the house for a couple of hours each evening and have to sacrifice quite a few things to do so, but I wouldn't want anything else :D

and that's just what you know she has done, wait till you find out about the rest of it :lol::lol::lol:
Seriously though, I know what you mean. I let my two free range in the house for a couple of hours each evening and have to sacrifice quite a few things to do so, but I wouldn't want anything else :D

And where do your 2 live the rest of the time? Im just curious as i worry they dont have enough space, although it will be doubled when their new pen comes tomorrow.

...."wait till you find out the rest of it" :lol: I know, i forgot to mention the stuff i havent seen!

She likes digging under the wardrobe so god knows what its like under there! Ive just noticed teef marks along the edge of my french dressing table. If it was cheap furniture i wouldnt mind, but my poor parents wont get much at the saleroom when these 2 have finished!! :shock:

Awww im sorry,

These nethies are too quick!! My camera was downstairs! :roll:

I took some pics this afternoon and everytime they binkied I missed it :roll: it takes ages to upload aswell - honestly these bunnies are so inconsiderate.:lol:

a pinky colour but its really old.

theyre running rings round me now, i finally bunny proof under my bed and they discover how to get on top of it!!! :roll:

Last edited:
a pinky colour but its really old.

theyre running rings round me now, i finally bunny proof under my bed and they discover how to get on top of it!!! :roll:

Can they get down again? Mischa used to wee on the bed until his new ramp as he couldn't (or wouldn't) jump down again so I had to cover it with a tarp every morning. I still cover it, just in case but it's been yonks since I've found a wee on the tarp.

Can they get down again? Mischa used to wee on the bed until his new ramp as he couldn't (or wouldn't) jump down again so I had to cover it with a tarp every morning. I still cover it, just in case but it's been yonks since I've found a wee on the tarp.

Well, im not 100% who had a wee on there tonight, Marley jumped up while i was in bed on sunday morning and he jumped down again when hed had enough. Dolly did the same today but i didnt catch anyone having a wee.

The get up by jumping onto the old toy chest then by jumping onto the bed. Im not sure what to do :S I really dont want to have to start using tarp.

Also if i give them something they can have a good dig in, do you think they will stop digging a hole under my wardrobe? :roll: When i say they, i mean Dolly, Marleys always sat in his litter box staring at me when i come in the room, almost as though to say "i di'nt do nuffin!"

It might just be they need some time to get used to the new surroundings. For example, I put a new chair in here today, was formerly in the lionheads room, and would they leave it alone? Would they heck. Jumping on and digging, going under and digging the floor. After an hour of ignoring them they stopped and have been behaving like they normally do about this time of night.

Did they actually have a wee on the bed? Again, see, it may be marking due to new surroundings and getting used to everything. It may tail off or not. Mine went through a phase of jumping up early morning and weeing on the bed. With a little help from PrettyLupin I worked out it was cos I was getting up and feeding them straight away, as soon as they jumped up in the morning. So what the little monkeys were doing was weeing on me to wake me up! A few weeks of getting up, going out of the room, waiting a while and coming back in to feed them and the weeing stopped cos they realised it wasn't working. They are so much cleverer than we give them credit for!!

It might just be they need some time to get used to the new surroundings. For example, I put a new chair in here today, was formerly in the lionheads room, and would they leave it alone? Would they heck. Jumping on and digging, going under and digging the floor. After an hour of ignoring them they stopped and have been behaving like they normally do about this time of night.

Did they actually have a wee on the bed? Again, see, it may be marking due to new surroundings and getting used to everything. It may tail off or not. Mine went through a phase of jumping up early morning and weeing on the bed. With a little help from PrettyLupin I worked out it was cos I was getting up and feeding them straight away, as soon as they jumped up in the morning. So what the little monkeys were doing was weeing on me to wake me up! A few weeks of getting up, going out of the room, waiting a while and coming back in to feed them and the weeing stopped cos they realised it wasn't working. They are so much cleverer than we give them credit for!!

Weeing on the bed is something Dolly has done since ive had her. Even as a baby shed wee on the bed after so long. So i havent encouraged them to come on the bed at all since they moved in. Its not because of feeding as they had already been fed :?

Back