• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bun...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
There's a bun who had been dumped on the road nearby me by a woman with a special needs child who had been hurting it. My friend who knows her went out and found it but as soon as the woman heard she had picked it up, she said she wanted it back.

Now she's got it again and I've managed to convince her over email that I will take it and rehome it. Alice at Windwhistle says she will take it, then she will be full. I feel so bad for clogging Alice up, but would you say this is an urgent situation? I know all situation's are urgent, but... you know what I mean.

Poor thing its best to get the bun out of there if the child is hurting it. I'm going up to Alice's on the 5th December if you would like me to take bun then if it can wait until then:wave:

Last edited:
you are doing the right thing....Im sure Alice would rec. someone else to take it if she couldnt cope.....sounds like the bunny really does need to be rescued.....well done for helping it....:)

I'm fairly new to the bunny world, but it sounds like an emergency to me. :shock: Poor bunny, although at least its future is looking more secure.

Back