• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear......... *Attn webbkath* !!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
We received a wonderful surprise parcel today with lots of Bunny treats and some Jane treats too. All from Kath :love:

Well, Sir Victor and Lady Lydia have just sampled their very first Fenugreek Crunchie............... Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear........the crunchies appear to have the same effect as catnip does on cats.............. :shock:

I may not survive to use my pressies............... :shock:

We received a wonderful surprise parcel today with lots of Bunny treats and some Jane treats too. All from Kath :love:

Well, Sir Victor and Lady Lydia have just sampled their very first Fenugreek Crunchie............... Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear........the crunchies appear to have the same effect as catnip does on cats.............. :shock:

I may not survive to use my pressies............... :shock:

:lol::lol:

I only feed fenugreek crunchies from behind bars those things are lethal! :lol:

How lovely you got some pressies too :D

Oh dear very sorry about that i must admit i got a nail bitten off by chloe this morning when i was giving my lot theirs

I guess it might not be a good idea to give all 37 Buns a Fenugreek Crunchie at the same time.................. :?

:shock:

Problem is one smells 'em from another bun and then they ALL want them and by the time you get to the end the first bun wants another one. :p

Like a fenugreek crunchie addicted mexican wave. :lol:

Aw, that's nice and you got some treats too.

Fenugreek crunchies are our bunnies addiction too.:roll: It is now easy to get them in from the garden at bedtime.:lol:

I have images of 37 bunnies wanting a Fenugreek :lol::lol::lol:

ive never fed rufas and chiron these treats, not sure i should now! :lol: Chiron goes mental enough with pellets!

:shock: thats it now jane! you're on the slippery road to addiction now:D

i sometimes wish 'if only i hadn't given them that first one.......' (especially as i can't get any round 'ere at the mo so mine are having to suffer a dried apple cube when its bedtime or i'm going to be out of the house for longer than 2 hours:oops:).

:lol: Oh dear Jane......

I have to admit I recently bought a bag of these offending treats and they are now a firm fave. Darcy jumped on me to wake me for their breakfast and then got a whiff of the fengureek crunchies hiding on my table and climbed over my head to try and get one....

Back