• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer Day at Windwhistle Warren

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
After the success of the Rabbit Residence volunteer day, I was wondering if West Country people fancied a similar day or two at Windwhistle Warren?

I was thinking sometime in the first week of January? (when i am home from uni!) I can check with Alice what needs doing, whether there is any DIY or other projects she wants doing, or just a fun day of extra helpers to get everyone cleaned out, especially in the middle of winter when its cold and wet and dark! (i'm selling this well aren't I??!!)

Please let me know if you'd be interested, when you are free and what skills or tools (or muscles/muscly men!) you have.

Awesome, I cant do 5th, exams *sigh* but then those that go on the 5th can let us know what more to do in January?!

Yeah I definitely think it's good to have more than one. Like us going yesterday, we now had a better idea what materials and tools we need, and we also know how things work, what works well and should be able to get straight on next time :D

Back