• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny kind

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
have you ever had or have one breed of bunny then another, or only had a certain breed, or crossbreeds

ive had more mini lops (3)
one netherland dwarf
and one french lop

I have had more Dwarf Lops but i dont go on the breed of rabbit :love:

2 Dwarf Lops
1 crossbreed (I'm not sure what Daisy is :oops:)
1 Lionhead
and 1 Rex (Harvey)

Last edited:
I've had 2 dwarf lops (possibly 4)
1 mini lop (possibly 2)
1 Perlfee
1 English
1 Netherland Dwarf

Possibly means I have no idea what breed my bunnies are :D I'm just guessing...

I've only ever had one rabbit - bernard and he is a rex, I am getting a female bun soon and she is a rex also. I have done this because this girlie needed a new home and Bernard needed a friend rather than just because she is a rex.

I love all bunnys tho and don't care what breed they are! :love:

ive had two dwarf lops and an ivory satin.

Only Alvin was our choice, the other two were who the rescue felt suited Alvin the best :D

my dream bunny has changed now too... when i first got buns i really wanted a giant, then another satin or a NZW. i adore belgian hares but i dont think i will ever be confident enough to bring home such an amazing creature so i accept i will admire them from afar :love:

now my dream would be a wilde X.... having little Noddy in my kitchen was just wonderful, i hated sending him home :(

Spenser is a lionhead cross - don't have any notion what else is in him. I saw Mum, and she was a more conventional lionhead. If I was getting him a partenr at any time I would go to a rescue and let them/Spenser guide me. I honestly think I could love any bunny.

I've had two nethies, one dwarf lop, and I think two lionhead crosses, Tappet didn't look anything like a lionhead, and I wasn't convinced he and Gasket were related. I was told they were brothers, but Gasket was smaller, and had a bit of a mane but then I saw the Martlesham litter and they could actually have been from the same litter afterall as some of these were maneless and they had a similar mix of solid maned blues (like Gasket) and broken ones without manes (Like Tappet).

I now have Sprocket, dwarf lop and Widget who is a semi-lop (she thinks she's a hare) cross breed. :D

Spenser is a lionhead cross - don't have any notion what else is in him. I saw Mum, and she was a more conventional lionhead. If I was getting him a partenr at any time I would go to a rescue and let them/Spenser guide me. I honestly think I could love any bunny.

he is a lion head cross casper :lol: im the same i dont really go on the breeds i just love giving them a home :love:

Tiny - brown netherland dwarf
Tilly - BEW rex cross
Sandy - sandy coloured cross breed
Dandilion - Grey netherland dwarf
Stanley - Grey netherland dwarf
Daisy May - White Lionhead

ive never had a lop eared!

Most of mine have been Dwarf Lops and their crosses.

Only pure bred rabbit was my last girl who was a Silver Fox.

We have an assortment! :D

two tri-coloured Dutches
one agouti lop
one black lop
one black uppy eared

And fingers cross for a harlequin lop soon.

When I was younger I think I had an English spot and my brother had a Dutch.

I just love allllllll bunnies! :love:

Most of my bunnies have been mutant crossbreeds! :lol:

I don't think I have a breed preference. As cheesy as it sounds, I'd rather pick a rabbit by personality, and IMO, mostly, it's my crossbreeds that have been friendliest (and healthiest for the most part). :)

Back