• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Snowy

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I hope you don't mind me messaging you like this. I have just looked at the picture of Flopsy (she is gorgeous BTW). My question is about the head tilt - I hope that's what's its called. Do bunnies require treatment for this. The reason I ask is that I was in P@H this morning and noticed one of the bunnies looked like this. I was going to say something but though I should ask first. I really should stop looking at the bunnies while I am in there. Makes me want them all.

I hope you don't mind me messaging you like this. I have just looked at the picture of Flopsy (she is gorgeous BTW). My question is about the head tilt - I hope that's what's its called. Do bunnies require treatment for this. The reason I ask is that I was in P@H this morning and noticed one of the bunnies looked like this. I was going to say something but though I should ask first. I really should stop looking at the bunnies while I am in there. Makes me want them all.

yes :wave: was it a adoption bun or baby bun? it could be EC or an ear infection both of which require treament :wave:

It was a baby bunny although didn't look as little as some of the others. Do P@H take kindly to being told that they should treat a rabbit. And by saying something do I run the risk that they will just put the little one to sleep :(

I dont know sorry :? the best you can do is go in and express your concern that the little one may have EC or an ear infection. Both NEED to be treated

I had a head tilt bun.

Really the bun needs treatment for the cause if the tilt. If it is EC, then the bun shouldnt be in with the others, in fact all the others would need treatment then too!

Actually Kermit has answered what I would have answered

Really the bun needs treatment for the cause if the tilt. If it is EC, then the bun shouldnt be in with the others, in fact all the others would need treatment then too!

I will add that it is NOT normal for a bunny to have head tilt and they need to get it to a vet as soon as possible so that a diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given if needed, please speak to the manager of the store and best of luck, let us know how you get on

Back