• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles is most definitely from Essex....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
.... and if she were hoomin she would be blonde. :oops:

She keeps on jumping onto the hutch and doesn't realise she can get back down so she just keeps running up and down along the roof, peering over the edge, until I rescue her. :roll: :lol:

DSCF0680.jpg

Nope, I can't jump that ..... it's at least a 20ft drop......

DSCF0683.jpg

Oh well, best have a snack to keep my energy up.

DSCF0685.jpg

Alfie, can you call the fire brigade for me please!!

:lol: gorgeous!

hang on bubbles and i'll send eric to rescue you - oh, second thoughts, he'd be way too scared of that huuuuggge drop:roll:

Oh bless her! :love::love::love: I can understand a bit of attention-seeking with all the fuss the lads are making about combat gear and tanks just now! :roll::lol:

Is Trinovante Territory in Essex too? keeps very quiet about the way Spenser behaved to visitors from Essex...

Is Trinovante Territory in Essex too? keeps very quiet about the way Spenser behaved to visitors from Essex...

Yes it most certainly is :oops: Camulodunum (Colchester) was the capital. However, Boudicca was Iceni! OK you have to tell what did Spenser do exactly.... sorry hijacked Bubbles's thread :oops:

I bet he peed on them!!!!:lol:

Not quite that bad. It was a couple my parents invited round to lunch. They live locally, but still sound as if they are from Essex. It, er, appeared that Spenser disliked the accent because he started thumping his feet ... and kept thumping ... I was so relieved when my mother called that lunch was ready. :oops::oops::oops:

That's what Mischa does! Only off my bed - and now he has a ramp so he can get down but he refused to get down on his own, not even for food! :shock:

Haha, Milo does that too! He always jumps up on the roof of the little kennel they have in their shed when I'm cleaning them out, then waits for me to get on my hands and knees when I'm scrubbing the shed floor and uses my back as a foot stool to get down! :oops::shock::roll:

Not quite that bad. It was a couple my parents invited round to lunch. They live locally, but still sound as if they are from Essex. It, er, appeared that Spenser disliked the accent because he started thumping his feet ... and kept thumping ... I was so relieved when my mother called that lunch was ready. :oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's lucky Little Miss Button-Tail can't speak as she'd have a very definite Essex accent too. ;)

Murphy30; I think Milo's very clever .... Bubbles would probably much prefer me to do that too; she's most miffed when I pick her up. :lol:

Bubbles wouldn't even jump off for food either. I scattered pellets in the run to try to tempt her down and she was just pacing the roof, bless her.

She's so daft, she hasn't figured out that she can get down the same way she gets up ... by climbing into the plant pot behind. There's just no hope for her. :lol::lol:

Back