• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Help...

Domino27

Mama Doe
Taking my two to the vets today.... :cry:

Been away for the weekend, mum been looking after them over night. Giving them a brush today and I notice flakes of skin on Domino. Further checking she has a massive bloody patch on her back which is obviously very sore to her. I cannot believe I didn't see this earlier!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I think she's riddled in mites....

Checked Paddy and he has a small patch so both are going in this afto, in about an hour's time.

I've been scratching like no-body's business for about 2 months now and I think this is the reason for my allergy. I've been to the docs ona number of occasions and been on steroid cream to stop the itching and get rid of the rash on my legs....again she must've been suffering for that long too if I've been the same. :cry: I feel so ashamed of myself.

I've cleaned the cage out completely and put a hutch spray cleaner on there for the time being (about to wash it off). All hay has been thrown away (was nearly gone anyway). Anything else I need to do???

About to fumigate my house as well now....

Dont worry, buns get mites!

I know what you mean about itching tho' even the thought of it makes me itch!!

You need to chuck out all the used bedding, clean & vacuum thoroughly and ecen spray some johnsons mite spray if you can get some.

You will need to treat buns with the spot on ivermectin or the injections.

Good luck x

Back