• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made a silly mistake

stranger23

Mama Doe
:oops: i built a C&C cage for my baby susie but i forgot to leave access to the bottom for cleaning out lol, just had to spend 2 hours taking off loads of the cable ties to sort it out so while i was there i extended it as before she was so skinny so didnt want her running to much but she is putting weight on nicely now :)

:lol:

We made a full length door and a hinged top so that I could physically get in the cage to clean it :thumb:

Lol the only hurting i did was to my hands trying to get it apart again i put it together very well :) only problem i have now is keeping my baby out of it thought he wouldnt figure out how to open the new cage but he figured it out in seconds lol

Lol the only hurting i did was to my hands trying to get it apart again i put it together very well :) only problem i have now is keeping my baby out of it thought he wouldnt figure out how to open the new cage but he figured it out in seconds lol

:lol::lol::lol:.. Too quick for their own good :roll::lol:

Back