PDA

View Full Version : I'm doing a placement with Jason Burgess!!!

VikkiVet
22-11-2010, 01:03 PM
whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!

http://nerds247.com/penguins_dance.gif

Can you tell i'm excited?!!! Cannot wait til February!!!

Mackers
22-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Congratulations! I'm gonna sound REALLY thick................but who's Jason Burgess???

TeflonsShadow
22-11-2010, 01:08 PM
You are the luckiest lady alive!! Dont tell Alice ;)

RubyTed
22-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Eeeek! :D:D:D Congratulations! :D

You'll probably meet some of Teddy's relatives if they have to go in! ;)

KarenM
22-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Can you tell i'm excited?!!!

Nope..... you're hiding it really well. ;) :lol: Lucky you, it'll be a great experience I'm sure. :D:D

Tasmin's MOB
22-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Congratulations! I'm gonna sound REALLY thick................but who's Jason Burgess???

Ditto :wave:

Loosy
22-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Ooh, exciting! :D
I bet that will be super interesting.

chul
22-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Can anyone tell us who he is? Is he linked to the Burgess food :?

VikkiVet
22-11-2010, 01:52 PM
LOL sorry he's a bunny vet that works for Woods Vets in Gloucestershire. He's a bit famous and rather talented. He's worked on quite a few RU bunnies as referrals. There aren't that many bunny vets in the UK so its quite hard to get a placement with them.

Zizi
22-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Ooh I have 1-2 weeks work experience there over the summer :) hoping to be able to follow Jason around a bit and pester him! Hooray for you though that will be awesome doing a vet placement with him :D enjoy it!

(had to reply because I am excited too :lol:)

Boudicca
22-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Brilliant how exciting :D we will be expecting a daily blog you know!!

VikkiVet
22-11-2010, 03:50 PM
reallly??? i am sure i can oblige.....:D

louise and Gus
22-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh wow that is great!! Well done!!

You know when you graduate you will have all of RU waiting with baited breath as to who will be lucky enough to have you in their area :D:D

bunny babe
22-11-2010, 05:12 PM

You know when you graduate you will have all of RU waiting with baited breath as to who will be lucky enough to have you in their area :D:D

Wirral is a nice area ;)

VikkiVet
22-11-2010, 05:15 PM

:oops::oops::oops: you can fight for me :oops::oops::oops::oops:

You know i want to be a farm vet dont you?! :shock::shock::shock::shock: But i actually want to go into mixed practice and establish my own bunny clinics and surgery days, as most other vets dont want to do them, and then i can have all the bunnies in kennels with no scary dogs or cats! and i will grow parsley and dandelions and stuff for them........ one day!

chelle
22-11-2010, 05:35 PM

You know i want to be a farm vet dont you?! :shock::shock::shock::shock: But i actually want to go into mixed practice and establish my own bunny clinics and surgery days, as most other vets dont want to do them, and then i can have all the bunnies in kennels with no scary dogs or cats! and i will grow parsley and dandelions and stuff for them........ one day!

ooooh Hertfordshire is LOVELY!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
serioulsy though - that great - well done you!
Get him to join RU! He can be our official online advisor!:D

Becky86
22-11-2010, 08:53 PM
YAY!!!! We will uncross all our paws here now :lol: Im so pleased for you. Jason is lovely :love: xXx

Sky-O
22-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Wow. That's awesome :D

TeflonsShadow
22-11-2010, 08:58 PM

:shock::shock:

ONLY THE BUNNY VET GOD!!! People will travel MILES to see him in this part of the country :love:

And hes handsome too.......! :lol:

TeflonsShadow
22-11-2010, 08:59 PM

Awesome, when you do that, I will come to you :wave::wave:

VikkiVet
22-11-2010, 09:51 PM
ooooh Hertfordshire is LOVELY!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
serioulsy though - that great - well done you!
Get him to join RU! He can be our official online advisor!:D

I'm at vet school in Herts, it is lovely, and there are many lovely bunny peepls here too (lots of RU members!) but sadly very few cows! :'(

I will probably end up in the West Country or Wales (or NZ/Oz!) so if people are thinking of moving in the next 2 years.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

glossta1
22-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Great news - more bunny experts in training.... :)

chelle
23-11-2010, 02:02 AM
I'm at vet school in Herts, it is lovely, and there are many lovely bunny peepls here too (lots of RU members!) but sadly very few cows! :'(

I will probably end up in the West Country or Wales (or NZ/Oz!) so if people are thinking of moving in the next 2 years.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooh yeah - dont move!:lol:
Im in Ware Town and there are a whole herd of cows up the road from me....in a field near the A414 roundabout....just before Ware turn off.....doe this help?:lol:

mmm.....I just met a dairy farmer in cornwall...loads famr there too.....Id have thought most places near here would be able to offer some opportunities....wow really interesting!:p

As for Oz -- all the cows I saw out there were in the outback miles from anywhere! :lol::roll:

Keep us updated on your placement & lets see piccies of this handsome vet!:lol:

VikkiVet
23-11-2010, 12:26 PM
oooh yeah - dont move!:lol:
Im in Ware Town and there are a whole herd of cows up the road from me....in a field near the A414 roundabout....just before Ware turn off.....doe this help?:lol:

mmm.....I just met a dairy farmer in cornwall...loads famr there too.....Id have thought most places near here would be able to offer some opportunities....wow really interesting!:p

As for Oz -- all the cows I saw out there were in the outback miles from anywhere! :lol::roll:

Keep us updated on your placement & lets see piccies of this handsome vet!:lol:

CAn you imagine "Hi Jason, thanks for a really great 2 weeks, its been really informative and useful in my studies. But i have these friends that think you're amazing, so can i get a picture of us so i can show off?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KarenM
23-11-2010, 12:32 PM
You know i want to be a farm vet dont you?! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Darn, that's me out of luck then.... no farms remotely near me. :roll: :lol:

TeflonsShadow
23-11-2010, 12:50 PM
CAn you imagine "Hi Jason, thanks for a really great 2 weeks, its been really informative and useful in my studies. But i have these friends that think you're amazing, so can i get a picture of us so i can show off?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love::love:

Alice would be soooooo jealous if she knew! :lol:

Becky's Bunnies
23-11-2010, 09:27 PM
OMG i love that man, he is amazing with our bunnies!:love:

louise and Gus
23-11-2010, 09:31 PM
B..b..but Vicky there are loads of cow vets...bunnies need you!!!

aliceechamberlain
23-11-2010, 09:36 PM
:love::love:

Alice would be soooooo jealous if she knew! :lol:

Hey! I have spotted this! You do all know I tell him exactly what you all say don't you:lol::lol:

Alice;)

TeflonsShadow
23-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Hey! I have spotted this! You do all know I tell him exactly what you all say don't you:lol::lol:

Alice;)

Hahahaha!!

Check the red link in my thread :) x

aliceechamberlain
23-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Does Donna know? About the baskets, not Jason. She will be waiting outside Woods when Vicki and Emma go, you wait 'til I tell her girls!!

Alice

VikkiVet
24-11-2010, 12:54 AM

Alice;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! nooooo! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

TeflonsShadow
24-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Does Donna know? About the baskets, not Jason. She will be waiting outside Woods when Vicki and Emma go, you wait 'til I tell her girls!!

Alice

No, havent said anything, will post on facebook tomorrow.

Oh gosh Vikki, you're going to be stalked! :o

sdf76
24-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Well done Vikki for your vet placement (and Zizi too for your work experience placement).:D

Jason has been our vet for a long time and has always been kind and knowledgeable with all our bunnies. He will be an excellent role model for you.
sue:wave:

aliceechamberlain
24-11-2010, 10:59 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! nooooo! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ha, ha, I am such a skunk!!

Seriously, well done gals, I am really pleased as you both truly deserve such a good placement;)

Alice