• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm doing a placement with Jason Burgess!!!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!whoop whoop whoop!

penguins_dance.gif

Can you tell i'm excited?!!! Cannot wait til February!!!

Eeeek! :D:D:D Congratulations! :D

You'll probably meet some of Teddy's relatives if they have to go in! ;)

LOL sorry he's a bunny vet that works for Woods Vets in Gloucestershire. He's a bit famous and rather talented. He's worked on quite a few RU bunnies as referrals. There aren't that many bunny vets in the UK so its quite hard to get a placement with them.

Ooh I have 1-2 weeks work experience there over the summer :) hoping to be able to follow Jason around a bit and pester him! Hooray for you though that will be awesome doing a vet placement with him :D enjoy it!

(had to reply because I am excited too :lol:)

Oh wow that is great!! Well done!!

You know when you graduate you will have all of RU waiting with baited breath as to who will be lucky enough to have you in their area :D:D

Oh wow that is great!! Well done!!

You know when you graduate you will have all of RU waiting with baited breath as to who will be lucky enough to have you in their area :D:D

:oops::oops::oops: you can fight for me :oops::oops::oops::oops:

You know i want to be a farm vet dont you?! :shock::shock::shock::shock: But i actually want to go into mixed practice and establish my own bunny clinics and surgery days, as most other vets dont want to do them, and then i can have all the bunnies in kennels with no scary dogs or cats! and i will grow parsley and dandelions and stuff for them........ one day!

You know i want to be a farm vet dont you?! :shock::shock::shock::shock: But i actually want to go into mixed practice and establish my own bunny clinics and surgery days, as most other vets dont want to do them, and then i can have all the bunnies in kennels with no scary dogs or cats! and i will grow parsley and dandelions and stuff for them........ one day!

ooooh Hertfordshire is LOVELY!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
serioulsy though - that great - well done you!
Get him to join RU! He can be our official online advisor!:D

YAY!!!! We will uncross all our paws here now :lol: Im so pleased for you. Jason is lovely :love: xXx

Awesome, when you do that, I will come to you :wave::wave:

Back