• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Blue eyed Jazz - one male lionhead rabbit - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: male
Age(s): Approx 1 and a half.
Name(s): Jazz.
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Found as a stray.
Will the group be split: We would like Jazz to go to a home where he can be paired with a neutered female. We can offer help with bonding if needed. If you would like Jazz but do not have a female to pair with him, please ask as we usually have other rabbits in that he could be paired with.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other:Jazz is a very confident rabbit who loves being the center of attention.

HPIM7870.jpg

HPIM7862.jpg

Last edited:
oooh stop it - he is just what Im looking for! A blue eyed wonder for my brown eyed girls! Trouble indeed!:lol::lol::lol:

I knew I shouldnt have looked on here!:roll:

:oops::oops::oops: I thought SHE was a HE!
:lol::lol::lol:

ok - re-read again - and sex says females but then description says a He?...Im gathering he is a HE!:lol:

oooohh I want him!:lol::love::love::love:

Last edited:
oooh stop it - he is just what Im looking for! A blue eyed wonder for my brown eyed girls! Trouble indeed!:lol::lol::lol:

I knew I shouldnt have looked on here!:roll:

:oops::oops::oops: I thought SHE was a HE!
:lol::lol::lol:

ok - re-read again - and sex says females but then description says a He?...Im gathering he is a HE!:lol:

oooohh I want him!:lol::love::love::love:

OOPS!!! Anna should not copy and paste before coffee!! :oops:

The prize for spotting my...er... deliberate mistake is Jazz! You lucky thing, you!

Last edited:
OOPS!!! Anna should not copy and paste before coffee!! :oops:

The prize for spotting my...er... deliberate mistake is Jazz! You lucky thing, you!

:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Pop him in the post or shall I collect?:love::love::love:

He does look so naughty! hee heee! :love::love:

Last edited:
:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Pop him in the post or shall I collect?:love::love::love:

He does look so naughty! hee heee! :love::love:

If you pick him up in person you get Knickers the giant rabbit for free. I can't post her because she is too heavy and would cost over £200 to send :(

What a bargain!

If you pick him up in person you get Knickers the giant rabbit for free. I can't post her because she is too heavy and would cost over £200 to send :(

What a bargain!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless what a name! :shock: Imagine my OH if I arrived with Jazz & a giant in tow!:lol::lol::lol:
I think my girlies would thump like mad!:lol::lol::lol:

I did tell OH about Jazz......I said " I found a husbun for the bunny girls!"
He says "You dont need to look"....and laughs!:roll:
Im like "no...he is gorgous and has blue eyes & looks very cute & naughty!"
He just grins!:roll:
I think I have to just take control Im thinking.....:lol:
oh dear......:love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless what a name! :shock: Imagine my OH if I arrived with Jazz & a giant in tow!:lol::lol::lol:
I think my girlies would thump like mad!:lol::lol::lol:

I did tell OH about Jazz......I said " I found a husbun for the bunny girls!"
He says "You dont need to look"....and laughs!:roll:
Im like "no...he is gorgous and has blue eyes & looks very cute & naughty!"
He just grins!:roll:
I think I have to just take control Im thinking.....:lol:
oh dear......:love:

Hehehe! You are lucky because someone came to pair up their female with one of our boys. David was the winner and Jazz didn't even get a chance! :O

Hehehe! You are lucky because someone came to pair up their female with one of our boys. David was the winner and Jazz didn't even get a chance! :O

:shock:Ya mean I nearly lost him!:shock::love::love::love:
Goodness then that means no free knickers either!:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Im not sure if OH wants anymore....but I do...purely because they are really no trouble at all & whats 3 or 4 when you have 2 already!?:lol:

Can I ask - when bonding into a pair...I know it does depend on the bunnies - but could you do 2 males into a female pair?
If so - is it better the males are already a bonded pair...or better to do 1 male...then add another?
Hope you understand....:lol:

:shock:Ya mean I nearly lost him!:shock::love::love::love:
Goodness then that means no free knickers either!:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Im not sure if OH wants anymore....but I do...purely because they are really no trouble at all & whats 3 or 4 when you have 2 already!?:lol:

Can I ask - when bonding into a pair...I know it does depend on the bunnies - but could you do 2 males into a female pair?
If so - is it better the males are already a bonded pair...or better to do 1 male...then add another?
Hope you understand....:lol:

Would probably be easier to put two bonded pairs in but it really depends on the buns :)

thanks!:D
Mind you - the chances of a bonded male pair is slim....and OH going yeah that sounds great!:roll:

mmmmmLoving Jazz still though.....all this talk is bumping him up & someones gonna take him i know!:lol:

Back