• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to collect One rabbit and came back with...

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
9:shock:

OMG I went to collect a male rabbit yesterday from a house that was still in with the female that had given birth to 7 babies. The girl had originally said to the person who told me that the babies were born on Friday. I went yesterday and I could not believe my eyes. They rabbits were in an alcove that was a kitchen cupboardin what you would call a utility room. It was about 4ft square this room with a tumble dryer going constantly and all the rabbits were soaked wet through with the condensation that was running down all the walls.
I ended up bringing mum and babies also (babies are at least a week old), a risk i know but just had to get them out of there as I am sure they would have all ended up with respitory problems. it was that wet as i was leaning in the cupboard you could feel the water seeping through my jeans.

Eurghhhh sounds horrible well done for getting them out. I know you dont enjoy taking them but we do need baby pics :)

:shock: Blimey!

I bet they knew you'd take them all but thought they better only say they had one just to get you there in the first place :roll:

:shock: poor bunnies! think we do need pics tho .... just to see how badly they were affected of course;)

People really do beggar belief don't they.

Thank goodness you have the facilities to be able to scoop them all up and put them in the environment they deserve.

Are they giants?

What is wrong with some people?! :evil: :cry:

So glad the parents and babies are now safe and will be well cared for. :D

AMETHYST

Back