• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit - Eggbox fun!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe i've never given them one before. Best thing EVER ! :lol:

I filled it with a few bits of herbs, a torn up leaf of little gem lettuce a couple of pellets and a couple of broken up fenugreek crunchies!

They went MENTAL for it and played, i kid you not, for over an hour with it before they actually got in to it and nommed the food! :shock:

I think i've found a new game for them!

Warning, you'll need about 10 minutes to watch all 3 :)

Video1: The eggbox enters the arena...

Video2: The eggbox gets attacked! (Mainly by Ginger, oddly!)

Video3: The eggbox is open! NOMS!

Hope you all enjoy :) :wave:

Watched the first one, and just going to get a cup of tea to have watching the other two. :wave: Spenser has also recently discovered eggboxes. :D

Thanks for sharing! :wave: I see their cardboard box has the same well-chewed look as Spenser's. :lol:

That's awesome. What a great idea. Bet my two would destroy it in way less than an hour - RU Eggbox league table anyone? Lol

Hmm. I've just put the recycling out so can't steal your idea until I've eaten 6 more eggs...

*goes off to bake lots of cake... mmm... cake...*

Thanks for sharing! :wave: I see their cardboard box has the same well-chewed look as Spenser's. :lol:

I thought of you when i posted Susie, nearly put your name in the thread title! Putting food inside was a definate starting point. It was such fun watching Ginger throwing it around and digging at it. You'd never know she was the same bun that came here 2 months ago! :shock:

I thought of you when i posted Susie, nearly put your name in the thread title! Putting food inside was a definate starting point. It was such fun watching Ginger throwing it around and digging at it. You'd never know she was the same bun that came here 2 months ago! :shock:

Goodness Graham have you really had Ginger 2 months already?! :shock: How time flies! I've just finished watching the third video. She is just :love::love:(and Biscuit too of course!).

Goodness Graham have you really had Ginger 2 months already?! :shock: How time flies! I've just finished watching the third video. She is just :love::love:(and Biscuit too of course!).

Nearly 2 months, will be 2 months on 1st December :shock:

Just can't believe it!

She's a terror lol

Bless!:love::love:

Max absolutely loves his eggbox, every night he'll run around with the lid in his mouth honking...like it's some ritual to attract Lola or something. :shock:

She just seems to pull a 'no again' face though! :love::lol:

Your buns are so gorgeous! :love:

Fantastic idea :) Have just given Milo one filled with treats.

Will hopefully keep him busy enough so I can get some work done.

Have never tried mine with an egg box. Will do so today if the one I have in the fridge is the cardboard and not the foamy type.

Back