• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiding the Evidence....

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Kylo - who cannot see properly due to a head injury - still manages to pinpoint my glass on the coffee table, tip it over and spread smoothie all over the carpet! :roll::roll::roll: Luckily all three decided to join in to hide the evidence! :lol::lol::lol:

P1100728.jpg

P1100729.jpg

And some of them being cute, just because!

P1100727.jpg

P1100726.jpg

There are a few stains on the living room carpet, wonder if they could help get rid of those. :oops:
Gorgeous bunnies :love:
:wave:
xxxxx

ahhh he's saying quick girls help me - she will never notice!!! :lol::lol:

Bless - he's got it all over him too :roll::love:

Awwwhhh! :love: I love your three Vikki :wave:

If it was an innocent smoothie with the hat, you have to put it on a bunny... those are the rules you know... :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww!! :love::love::love::love: I love these two. I just want to smoosh them! They look so cuddly!

I'm going to ignore the nortehness, as they're too darned cute! :love: ;)

Do I see a bunny tongue in the first picture!? :D :love: :love: :love:

I love these guys, they have such beautiful markings.

They was obv just being helpful. They could see that your smoothie was just a stain waiting to happen, so rather than wait and let it get spilled when they weren't there, and it get all dried into the carpet, they thought they'd speed up the process. Blates the helpfulstestest bunnehs in the world. FACT

Love the fact that he has it all over his feet and front in the first photo...more to nom on later :lol:

Well he did pour it onto himself!! :roll::roll::roll::roll: and yes, he did pause for a wash and a drink of water before finishing the job! Looks quite good this morning tho!

Back