• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another crazy good bond!

Ambience

Warren Veteran
On moving into my new house on Thursday, i decided to bond two of my males together. I tried sunny with paws and they started fighting instantly. I separated them and tried paws and ares. They look almost identical and have very similar energies.

Paws definately dominated ares a little, but after awhile they were grooming each other and after leaving them together overnight. I found them snuggled up together in the morning. I'm really pleased with this. It was a successful bond in a 6ftx2ft space.

There was a little chasing but i left them too it and didn't interfere at all in letting them establish there own hierachy. It seems ares will be the more submissive one. He is so lovely bless him. He used to give me kisses all the time, but now he has a best friend he can do that too instead.

Just thought I'd share my most recent bonding story. They were both males.

That is fantastic!! Well done you.
I havnt had so much luck with bonding my males. I am trying Sam with Amber and Elvis at the mo. While Sam and Elvis are not fighting at the moment, they are not snuggling up either. Might be a long courtship this one!! :lol:

Back