• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grace's first vet's visit

lydz

Alpha Buck
Little Grace has her first vets appointment tomorrow for health check and 1st myxi vac. I hope she isn't too grumpy with me afterwards :( and I hope she doesn't have any bad reaction to it :shock:

Last edited:
Lots of vibes from this direction. :wave:

Spenser was fine after his first myxi, but a bit off-colour after his VHD. He had his myxi booster in October, which would have be fine had I not asked the vet to clip his toenails...

Just got back from vets and Grace was a little star! :love: She was weighed, checked she was definitely a she, had her teeth, nails and eyes checked and she didn't move when she was injected :) Vet said she may be a bit sleepy this evening, but should still eat and drink fine so i'll be keeping an eye on her. She also doesn't seem too grumpy with me :D

Scratch my last comment about her not being grumpy at me. she is super mad. I've just been to check on her and she ran away from me into her bedroom and started thumping the floor :cry: I'll leave her till the morning i think.

Milo was a little grumpy after his myxi as well but back to normal the next day. Hope she doesn't stay mad for too long :D

Oh dear, hope she comes round soon. The next food delivery should do the trick. ;) The first vet trip especially must be a bit traumatic.

Back