• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud's on the RWAF website :)

georgie_f

Mama Doe
Rae from the RWAF PM'd me through Facebook a little while ago and asked if she could use some of my playhouse pictures in the 'A Hutch is Not Enough - Converting a shed' section! :D

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/shedconversion.htm

If you scroll through to page 4 of the pictures, there's little Cloudy in her run. :love:

I'm quite oddly proud! :lol: It's lovely to see Cloud on their website as it's something I feel really strongly about and I'm also so pleased Rae messaged me as it's a lovely feeling knowing that the RWAF approve of my rabbit houses! :oops::lol:

(Yes, this may be a showing off thread :p:lol:)

Cloud is the biggest (or maybe smallest?!) poser EVER! :roll::lol: I suspect it'll all go to her head now she's 'famous' :lol:

Ahhhhhhhh, I do love her, the grumpy little 'mare! :lol:

yeeeeeeaaahhhhh Cloud! Looking so suave! Bless! So wonderful RWAF have used such great pics! :wave: Well done you!:D

How is Barley coping with Cloud's latest bit of limelight?

Woo-hoo, Cloudy, all your fans are so proud of you! :D:love:

Awwwhh, thanks guys! You'll give Cloud (and me :oops::lol:) a big head! :p

I think Barley's just about coping with all the attention Cloud's getting... :lol:

Cloud's doing brilliantly now. :) She still has a little bald spot on her nose which I think might be there to stay but otherwise, you'd never know there'd been anything wrong with her. For such a little bun, she's such a tough cookie! :love:

Awwwhh, thanks guys! You'll give Cloud (and me :oops::lol:) a big head! :p

I think Barley's just about coping with all the attention Cloud's getting... :lol:

Cloud's doing brilliantly now. :) She still has a little bald spot on her nose which I think might be there to stay but otherwise, you'd never know there'd been anything wrong with her. For such a little bun, she's such a tough cookie! :love:

Awww, she is a tough (human nibbling) cookie ! :love:

Ps..... photos soon please??

Back